Loading
Click Here to Subscribe For FREE SMS Alerts on Disaster Awareness
OR SEND SMS " ON DISASTERAWARENESS " TO 9870807070


Refresher Training of CERT by FOCUS

Saturday, November 15, 2008

New way criminals are getting into locked cars.

I locked my car --- as I walked away I heard my car door unlock I went back and
Locked my car again three times. I looked around and there were two guys sitting
In a car in the fire lane next to the store. When I looked straight at them they
Did not unlock my car again.
How to lock your car safely

While traveling my son stopped at a roadside park. He came out to his car less
Than 4-5 minutes later and found someone had gotten into his car, and stolen his
Cell phone, laptop computer, GPS navigator briefcase... ..you name it .. Called
The police and since there were no signs of his car being broken into- the police
Told him that there is a device that robbers are using now to clone your security
Code when you lock your doors on your car using your key-chain locking device..
They sit a distance away and watch for their next victim. They know you are going
Inside of the store, restaurant, or bathroom and have a few minutes to steal and
Run.


The police officer said... Be sure to manually lock your car door by hitting the
Lock button inside the car, that way if there is someone sitting in a parking lot
Watching for their next victim it will not be you. When you hit the lock button
On your car upon exiting...it does not send the security code, but if you walk
Away and use the door lock on your key chain- it sends the code through the
Airwaves where it can be stolen, something totally new to us.


Be aware of this and please pass this note on; look how many times we all lock
Our doors with our keys...just to be sure we remembered to lock them....and bingo
Someone have our code...and whatever was in the car...can be gone.

Keep safe everyone

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Slide Presentation


TO GET FREE ALERTS ON MOBILE SEND SMS " ON DISASTERAWARENESS" TO 9870807070


Enter a Youtube URL to download:

Powered by KeepHD.com
Custom Search

Daily Green News

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online